Heat Pump Heating & Cooling Advantages, Incentives & Rebates
Save Green While Going Green for your Home Heating & Cooling!
Are you interested in purchasing a new Home Heating System or upgrading your current one? There are a lot of new, different home heating options available to WBMLP customers. Choose a Heat Pump Heating & Cooling System.
Check out 4 great reasons below.
Four Reasons to Replace Your Heating System with a Heating & Cooling Heat Pump System
Cut Your Carbon Footprint
Heating and cooling pump heat pump systems are the cleanest option for home heating.
On average, they produce:
- 2.7x fewer greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions than standard electric
- 2.8x fewer GHG emissions than natural gas
- 3x fewer GHG emissions than propane
- 3.6x fewer GHG emissions than propane
Heat pumps work by moving existing heat instead of generating it, which cuts down the overall energy usage.
- Heat pumps typically use 50% less energy than traditional heating systems such as furnaces.
- Heat Pumps allow homeowners to section their houses into zones with separate thermostats, which allow them to control one zone at a time.
Savings and Heat Pump Resources
Customers of West Boylston Municipal Light Plant are eligible for a free Air Source Heat Pump Assessment through the HELPS Program.
- Heat pump experts evaluate their home and determine whether or not a heat pump would be a good fit.
- If the customer decides to purchase a Heat Pump, they are eligible for a $250 to $500 Rebate.
View, download or print the Heat Pump Heating & Cooling PDF Flyer.