Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) Rebates
Air Source Heat Pump Outdoor Fan Units
Convert from Gas Heating to an Air Source Heat Pump System for Significant Savings. Up to $10k or more!
WBMLP Electric Customers are eligible for significant rebates to convert their Natural Gas Heating and Cooling System(s) to All-Electric Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP).
Converting from fossil fuels like natural gas is called "electrification". And Electrification means you could save money by using less expensive and more efficient electricity—plus you’ll reduce greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions since West Boylston Municipal Light Plant's energy supply is 50% clean and renewable.
1. Up to $10,000 for a Whole Home Air Source Heat Pump, or $1,250/ton for a Partial Home Air Source Heat Pump from Mass Save!
2. Free ASHP Consulting Services and a $300-$500 Rebate from WBMLP!
Read more in our 2022 Air Source Heat Pump Flyers: "Incentives Up To $10k For Gas Customers", "4 Reasons to Replace Your Heating System with a Heating & Cooling Heat Pump System", and "Save Green While Going Green".
INTERESTED? HERE ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.
- 1. Schedule a free Home Energy Assessment (HEA) through Mass Save® online, or call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule your HEA.
- 2. For a Whole-Home ASHP Rebate, complete any weatherization recommendations made from the HEA above.
- 3. Check this Mass Save® webpage for additional Weatherization Rebates.
- 4. Check WBMLP’s NextZero webpage for additional Weatherization Rebates.
- 5. Get your Free ASHP Consultation. WBMLP offers free ASHP consulting services through the Center for EcoTechnology (CET). CET will calculate the energy load of your home to aid contractors in optimally sizing and configuring your ASHP system. Once you receive quotes, CET will review the designs and work directly with your contractor to make any improvements. Call (888) 333-7525 to schedule a free energy load calculation and learn more about the program at CET’s website.
- 6. Get quotes from a list of trained and qualified heat pump contractors online at Mass Save®.
- 7. Consider using a 0% interest loan up to $25,000 for energy-efficient home upgrades like ASHP. Get more information on the Mass Save® Heat Loan Program web page.
- 8. Complete and submit the Mass Save® Rebate Application.
- 9. Complete and submit the WBMLP Rebate Application.